Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Grill 32 mins
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 apricots, halved and pitted
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. Grill pork, covered, indirectly (put coals around the edges of the meat rather than below it) over medium-high heat for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, mix preserves and soy sauce. Brush 2 tablespoons of it on pork. Cover and grill 5 to 10 minutes more, or until the pork is cooked through Remove from grill; brush 2 more tablespoons apricot mixture over pork. Cover with foil and let stand.
2. Brush apricots with oil and grill directly over medium heat for 2 minutes per side, or until slightly softened and browned.
3. Slice pork and serve with remaining apricot mixture and grilled apricots on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 259, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 30, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 21, pro. (g): 25, vit. A (IU): 729, vit. C (mg): 7, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 8, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 245, Potassium (mg): 575, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.