- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 medium orange, sliced
1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook broccoli, pepper, and onions in hot oil over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer from the skillet to a medium bowl.
2. Add pork to skillet and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until done. You may need to add a few drops of oil to prevent sticking. Return the vegetables to skillet; add sauce. Stir to coat and heat through. Serve over rice garnished with orange slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 306, Fat, total (g): 6, carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 23, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.