Makes: 8 servings at $1.46 each. Prep: 5 minutes. Bake: at 350 degrees for 2 hours 15 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
2. Mix paprika, salt, black pepper and ground red pepper in small bowl.
3. Brush both sides of ribs with oil. Sprinkle both sides with spice mixture. Set one rack of ribs, rib side up, on each prepared baking sheet.
4. Roast in 350 degrees F oven 1 hour. Turn ribs over; roast another 45 minutes.
5. Process chutney, vinegar and sugar in food processor until pureed.
6. Brush both sides of ribs with half of the chutney mixture. Continue roasting for another 15 minutes. Remove ribs on sheets from oven and let cool. (Recipe may be prepared ahead up to this point and refrigerated; see Note.)
7. Cut racks into individual ribs. Brush with the remaining chutney mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Return to 350 degrees F oven 15 minutes or until sesame seeds have browned.Note:
9. To reheat, proceed with step 7. Then roast ribs in 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.