- 1/4 cup rice vinegar OR: distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce OR: ketchup
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pound deli roast pork, cut into 1-1/2 x 1/4-inch strips (2-1/2 cups)
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 medium-size carrots, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2 x 1/8-inch strips (2 cups)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
1. Combine vinegar, hoisin sauce or ketchup, peanut oil, ginger, soy sauce and sugar in large nonmetallic bowl; whisk until well combined.
2. Add pork, cabbage, carrots, water chestnuts and cashews to soy sauce mixture; toss until all the ingredients are well coated. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 429, Fat, total (g): 31, chol. (mg): 68, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 663, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.