1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cook mushroom caps in saucepan of boiling water until cooked halfway, 5 minutes. Drain; place, stem side up, on paper towel-lined baking pan.
3. Cook bacon in medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add chopped mushroom stems, onion, garlic and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes. Scrape mixture into medium-size bowl. Add bread, parsley and goat cheese; mix well.
4. Remove toweling from baking pan. Return caps to pan. Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons filling into each cap, depending on size of mushrooms.
5. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Makes about 3 dozen caps.