Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 7 mins
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) vegetable broth
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole potatoes, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 small whole onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 10 ounces smoked ham
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring broth and liquid from the potatoes to boiling in a large saucepan. Add mixed vegetables, onion and thyme. Return to boiling. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until onions are just tender.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop ham and potatoes.
3. Add ham, potatoes, half-and-half and pepper to saucepan. Cover; simmer to heat through, 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 374, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 84, carb. (g): 36, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 1714, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.