1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Carefully cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds and loose inner flesh. Place halves, cut side down, on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake squash in 350 degree F oven until fork-tender, about 45 to 60 minutes. Let stand at room temperature while preparing sauce.
4. Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage links; cook, breaking apart with wooden spoon, 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Add diced tomato, peppers and spinach; cook, stirring frequently, until tomatoes and spinach are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir in olives and cream; simmer until sauce is reduced slightly, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
5. Using an oven mitt, hold one half of spaghetti squash with cut side facing you. With a fork, scrape flesh from skin in strands to resemble spaghetti; transfer to large bowl. Repeat with second half of squash. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and butter to squash; toss to mix. Serve squash warm topped with sauce. Makes 6 servings.