Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces ham steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces cheese cubes (such as Kraft Snackables 2 percent Cheddar and Jack cheese)
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup medium or hot salsa
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce, washed and dried thoroughly
1. In a large bowl, mix together the beans, ham, cheese cubes, Miracle Whip, salsa, scallions and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Arrange divided Bibb lettuce onto four plates, and spoon about 3/4 cup of bean and ham mixture onto each.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 331, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 24, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1123, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.