Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes sesoned with jalapeno peppers
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1 can (7 ounces) corn kernels, drained
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
1. In large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and green pepper, and cook until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes. Add cumin and chili powder. Cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, black beans, and kidney beans. Heat mixture to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, combine pork, paprika, and salt. Stir pork and corn into saucepan with bean mixture. Cook 10 minutes, or until pork is cooked through. Divide mixture among bowls, and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 281, Fat, total (g): 8, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 26, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.