Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 4 hrs
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
1. Combine the potatoes, onion, cheese and ham in a slow-cooker. Stir together the mushroom soup and water in a small bowl until well mixed; pour over potato mixture in slow-cooker. Cover pot.
2. Cook on high heat for 4 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Stir the mixture just before serving. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 315, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 46, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 810, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.