Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 bag (16 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 bag (10 ounces) shredded carrots
- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin chops
- 12 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Scallion strips (optional)
1. Stir together hoisin, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside.
2. Place coleslaw mix and carrots into slow cooker. Cut the pork into 1/8-inch-thick slices, then cut each slice in half lengthwise; sprinkle on top of cabbage mixture in slow cooker. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
3. Remove cover; stir in remaining 1/2 cup hoisin sauce mixture.
4. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place 1/2 cup pork mixture in center of each tortilla, top with scallion strips, if desired, and roll up.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 231, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 843, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.