Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Broil 2 mins
- 1/3 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound peeled, fully cooked shrimp OR imitation crabmeat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound tomatoes, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 8 ounce loaf Italian bread
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
1. Heat broiler.
2. Stir together both kinds of mayonnaise, mustard, Old Bay seasoning, hot-pepper sauce, salt and lemon juice in large bowl. Add shrimp, tomato, bacon and scallion; toss to mix. Cover; refrigerate.
3. Cut loaf diagonally into 12 slices. Place slices on baking sheet. Coat top side of slices with cooking spray. Sprinkle slices with half the Parmesan and black pepper.
4. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes, watching carefully, or until cheese is melted. Flip slices over. Repeat with spray, remaining Parmesan and pepper. Broil 1 minute.
5. Spread 6 leaves of lettuce on platter. Tear remainder; spread on top along with shrimp. Serve with toast. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 371, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 163, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 996, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.