Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 8 mins
- 1 container (2 pounds) fully cooked shredded pork with BBQ sauce
- 1 can (7 ounces) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bag (9 ounces) corn tortilla chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 can (2.5 ounces) sliced black olives
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spoon 2 cups pork with sauce into medium-size bowl. Reserve remainder for serving on buns for another meal. Add corn, chiles and cilantro to pork mixture.
3. Spread half the corn chips over a baking sheet. Spoon half the pork mixture over chips. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle with half the scallion and olives. Repeat with the remaining chips, pork, cheese, scallions and olives.
4. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve hot. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 468, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 60, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 48, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 1238, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.