Servings: 2 Prep 5 mins Cook 13 mins
- 2 potatoes (about 9 ounces each), scrubbed and pricked several times with a fork
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 4 ounces reduced-fat turkey Polish sausage (kielbasa), coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Microwave potatoes at full power (100 percent) for 8 minutes or until fork-tender, turning at least once.
2. Meanwhile, saute onion, pepper and sausage in oil in nonstick skillet until onion is softened and mixture is heated through, 5 minutes.
3. Split the top of the potatoes open. Spoon the sausage mixture over the top of each. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 341, Fat, total (g): 8, carb. (g): 68, pro. (g): 16, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.