Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Roast 425°F 55 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3/4 pounds Italian sweet sausage, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 sweet peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 4 tablespoons bottled Italian dressing
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Coat the bottom of a large roasting pan with the olive oil. Add the sausage pieces and roast at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in the potatoes, peppers, onion and garlic. Toss with the salad dressing. Roast for an additional 40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Stir twice during cooking.
4. Serve with tossed salad and crusty bread if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 418, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 38, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 951, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.