The fresh rosemary and mustard vinaigrette imparts a subtle but distinctive flavor to these grilled potato and pork kabobs. Lean pork tenderloin makes great kabobs and is easy to cut into cubes.
1. In saucepan, bring vinegar to a boil. Pour into glass bowl; add rosemary and garlic. Cover; let stand at room temperature overnight. Strain.Kabobs:
2. In bowl, whisk 1/2 cup vinegar (save remainder) oil, mustard, rosemary and pepper for vinaigrette. In plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup vinaigrette and pork. Chill 30 minutes.
3. Cook potatoes in simmering water, covered, until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Halve potatoes and toss in bowl with remaining vinaigrette.
4. Heat broiler or grill. Thread pork alternating with potatoes on 4 skewers, or 8 rosemary sprigs, if desired.
5. Broil or grill 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes, turning and basting with vinaigrette from bowl.