Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Roast 475°F 15 mins
- 1 pound frozen small whole red potatoes, thawed
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen sweet pepper stir-fry, thawed and drained
- 2 jars (6.5 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 teaspoons bottled chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound), trimmed
- 1/2 pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, drained
1. Heat oven to 475 degrees F. Cut any large potatoes in half.
2. Combine potatoes, peppers, artichoke hearts, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Crumble sausage. Add pork, sausage and olives to bowl. Spoon mixture onto 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
4. Roast at 475 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 318, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 56, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 983, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.