Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 3/4 pound rigatoni
- 2/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1. Cook rigatoni following package directions. Drain; reserve.
2. In small saucepan, whisk half-and-half and yolks. Cook over medium heat, whisking, until 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Remove from heat. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat. Add garlic and bacon; cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in egg mixture, then pasta. Remove from heat. Add parsley. Cover; let stand 2 minutes. Stir; top with cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 317, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 125, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 632, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.