Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Bake 375°F 15 mins Cook 14 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound small new potatoes cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms (about 1-1/2 cups, from 8-ounce container)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 pound sliced ham or salami, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Packaged salad (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet with ovenproof handle (see Note), heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes. Add potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, with whisk, lightly beat eggs, Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Stir egg mixture and chopped ham into vegetables; cook 3 minutes. Place in heated oven; bake 10 minutes. Sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes more until egg is set and cheese is melted. Serve with salad, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 268, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 299, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 591, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.