1. Sprinkle pork cubes with salt. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, saute pork until browned, 5 minutes.
2. Return all browned pork to the skillet. Add onion and paprika; cook until onion is softened, 5 minutes. Stir in flour. Add beef broth; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 35 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in frozen vegetables.
3. Prepare potato topping according to package directions for 8 servings, using only half the milk called for in directions; omit any butter and salt called for in the directions. Remove from heat. Stir in Cheddar cheese.
4. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
5. Spoon pork mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Spoon potato evenly over top of pork mixture to cover completely. Sprinkle top with paprika.
6. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Makes 8 servings.