- 1 package (16 ounces) refrigerated saute-ready roasted potatoes with onion and seasoning packet
- 2 Gala apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 package (16 ounces) fully cooked smoked sausage with cheddar cheese (6 links)
- 1 can (15 ounces) cinnamon-spiced pear halves with syrup, sliced
1. In large bowl, combine saute-ready roasted potatoes with onion and seasoning packet and apples.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add potato-apple mixture and chopped fresh sage (or dried); saute 5 minutes.
3. To skillet, add smoked sausage with cheddar cheese and cinnamon-spiced pear halves. Cover; reduce heat to medium. Simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until apple is tender and sausage is heated through, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 437, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 53, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 1194, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.