Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Marinate 2 hrs Cook 12 mins
- 2 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 4 garlic, chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 12 ounce bag microwave-ready green beans, cooked following package instructions
- 3 cups cups cooked brown rice
1. Pork. In a large ziptop bag, combine teriyaki sauce, garlic, lime juice and zest. Add pork and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Sauce. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, sugar and hot sauce. Set aside.
3. Vegetables. Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade. Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork for 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
4. Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet. Add onion and cook 4 minutes; stir in red pepper, mushrooms and scallions. Cook 3 minutes. Stir in the green beans, broth mixture and pork. Simmer for 2 minutes, until thickened.
5. Serve the pork over cooked brown rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 501, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 66, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 746, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.