Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Roast 425°F 20 mins
- 2 - 3 pork tenderloins (2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mustard-Dill Sauce (www.familycircle.com)
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.*
2. Trim any bits of fat from tenderloins and remove silver skin. Rub with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place in roasting pan.
3. Roast in 425 degree F oven 20 minutes, for medium or until instant-read meat thermometer registers 150 degrees F; meat will be slightly pink. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with Mustard-Dill Sauce. Makes 6 servings.
- To grill, season meat with salt and pepper. Grill 15 minutes over medium-hot coals, turning several times for even cooking.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 255, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 91, carb. (g): , pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 58, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.