Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground pork or meat loaf mix
- 1/4 pound white mushrooms, sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Asian chili paste
- 1 medium-size head Napa cabbage (about 1 pound), trimmed and sliced thin, about 8 cups
- 1 8 - 10 ounce package Chinese noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 5 minutes, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon. Add mushrooms, scallions and garlic and cook for an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar and chili paste. Add to skillet and simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cabbage, cover and bring back to a boil. Add noodles and cook following package instructions. Drain; place in a large bowl; toss with sesame oil. Spoon sauce over noodles and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 572, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 78, carb. (g): 61, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 717, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.