1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare stuffing according to package directions and stir in apple, raisins and pecans. Set aside.
2. Place pork on work surface; slice lengthwise almost all the way through. Open and flatten to 3/4-inch thickness.
3. Press stuffing onto pork, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides; set aside remaining stuffing for another use. Starting with a long side, roll up pork to enclose filling. Tie pork with cotton twine at 2-inch intervals to secure. Sprinkle exterior with salt, pepper and rosemary.
4. Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork 2 minutes on all 4 sides. Transfer skillet to oven; roast pork at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until internal temperature registers 150 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
5. Remove pork from skillet and keep warm. Place skillet over medium-high heat and add wine; cook for 3 minutes. Add chicken broth; cook for 4 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and cook for 3 minutes. Serve sauce with pork.