Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Stand 15 mins
- 1 can (8 ounces) corn niblets, drained
- 1 jar (7.25 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 small sweet green pepper, stemmed, seeded, deveined and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno chile, stemmed, seeded, deveined and finely chopped (1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds cooked pork spareribs, cut into 4 portions, at room temperature
1. Stir together corn, roasted red peppers, green pepper, cilantro, jalapeno, olive oil, lime juice, honey and salt in medium-size bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. To serve, divide ribs among 4 plates. Top each with about 1/2 cup of the salsa mixture.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 591, Fat, total (g): 32, chol. (mg): 155, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 49, sodium (mg): 935, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.