Servings: 10 Yield: 10 hard tacos Prep 15 mins Cook 375°F 18 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 10 hard taco shells (about 7-inch)
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup sour cream
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute over medium-high heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Add pork; saute until meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add salt, cinnamon, cumin, cloves and pepper; cook 1 minute. Add tomato sauce. Bring to simmer; simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Add corn; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
4. Heat taco shells in 375 degree F oven, about 5 minutes. Spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture into each taco shell. Serve with shredded cabbage and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro. Makes 10 hard tacos.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 324, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 56, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 557, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.