1. Combine chops, orange juice, lime juice, rind, oil, hot pepper, garlic and salt in large plastic bag. Seal; turn to coat. Refrigerate 3 to 6 hours, turning.
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.Prepare salsa:
3. Dry-roast corn cobs in large cast-iron skillet over medium heat, stirring and shaking skillet frequently, 15 minutes or until browned. (Roast in 2 batches if necessary.) Cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs into bowl.
4. Meanwhile, place hot pepper, onion and garlic on a square of foil; drizzle with oil. Fold the center seams together, then the sides to seal the bundle.
5. Roast bundle in 425 degree F oven until vegetables are softened, 25 to 35 minutes. Let cool. Peel garlic. Chop pepper and onion; add to corn in bowl. Pour any oil drippings over. Add tomato, lime juice and salt. Remove 1 cup corn mixture to blender. Pulse with on-off motion just until some of tomato and corn are broken up a bit. Return to salsa.
6. Prepare grill with hot coals or increase oven heat to broil. Grill or broil pork about 10 minutes per side or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer and center is no longer pink. Serve chops with salsa. Makes 8 servings.