Servings: 8 Prep 30 mins Marinate 1 hr Broil 8 mins to 10 mins
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1. Add oil, soy, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, parsley and pepper to plastic food-storage bag. Add pork; refrigerate 1 hour, turning frequently.
2. Heat broiler. Coat broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Remove pork from marinade; thread on 8 metal skewers.
3. Broil 3 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes until light brown; turn and baste with marinade halfway through. Discard remaining marinade. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 208, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 234, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.