Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 3 hrs 30 mins on HIGH
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 1-3/4 pounds), trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 medium-size parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch coins
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch coins
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place pork, parsnips, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the paprika; stir to coat. Pour in broth. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 4-1/2 hours.
2. Add green beans; cook 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, blend remaining 2 tablespoons paprika, sour cream, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Stir into slow cooker bowl until thickened.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 274, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 85, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 678, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.