Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr Cook 15 mins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound), cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile, cored, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small (6-inch) low-fat corn tortillas, heated according to package directions
1. Whisk together orange juice, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon olive oil, the garlic and chili powder in small bowl. Pour into gallon-size resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add pork; seal. Refrigerate to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Remove pork from marinade; drain well. Discard marinade. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pork; saute until cooked, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove pork to plate; cover to keep warm.
3. Add remaining teaspoon olive oil and onion to large skillet; saute for 3 minutes. Add zucchini, squash and jalapeno chile. Sprinkle with allspice, salt and pepper. Saute until squash is just tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Spoon vegetable mixture and pork into tortillas. Roll up; serve. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 233, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 50, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 20, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 453, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.