Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless pork cutlets (about 1-1/4 pounds), slightly flattened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 cup bottled salsa
1. Heat the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red onion and garlic; saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until softened.
2. Meanwhile, place flour on waxed paper. Dredge the pork cutlets in the flour to coat all sides. Add cutlets to skillet; saute for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Add cumin, chicken broth, vinegar and salsa; cook for about 4 minutes or until the meat is cooked through. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 258, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 94, carb. (g): 8, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 872, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.