Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Broil 5 mins
- 4 boneless center loin pork chops (1 pound), trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill OR: 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned dry bread crumbs
1. Heat broiler. Flatten chops to 1/2-inch thickness, using meat mallet or bottom of heavy skillet. Transfer chops to broiler pan; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Combine mustard, dill, olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Spread evenly over chops. Sprinkle evenly with bread crumbs.
3. Broil chops 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until just cooked through. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 214, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 68, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 298, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.