Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick, about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bottled chutney
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar OR: red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup diced canned peaches
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
1. Toss pork chops and flour in bag until coated.
2. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; saute 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning over halfway through cooking. Transfer to serving plate. Pour off fat from skillet.
3. Add green onion to skillet; saute 30 seconds. Stir in chutney, vinegar, salt and pepper, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet; cook until heated through. Stir in peaches and sour cream just until blended; do not let boil. Spoon over chops and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 350, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 95, carb. (g): 26, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 284, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.