Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins Grill 12 mins
- 1 can (12 ounces) cola (not diet)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
Make It Cola Sauce
1. Place cola, ketchup, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper in a medium-size saucepan. Simmer until sauce is reduced to 1 cup, about 20 minutes. Take off heat and reserve. Pork Chops
2. Heat gas grill to medium-high or coals in charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly coat grill rack with oil or cooking spray.
3. Grill pork chops and sweet potatoes 4 minutes per side; generously brush both sides with 3/4 cup of cola sauce and grill additional 2 minutes per side.
4. Serve pork chops and sweet potatoes with remaining sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 424, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 106, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 672, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.