Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1/2 medium-size butternut squash, peeled, flesh cut into 2 x 1/ 2 x 1/ 2-inch sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced crosswise
- 1 pound trimmed pork loin, cut into 2 x 1/ 4 x 1/ 4-inch sticks
- 1 medium-size zucchini, cut into 2 x 1/ 2 x 1/ 2-inch sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 large (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded jalapeno-Jack cheese
1. Bring 1/ 2 inch water in nonstick skillet to boiling. Add squash; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Heat the oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 6 minutes or until softened. Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the pork, zucchini, chili powder, cumin, salt and cinnamon. Cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in orange juice and reserved butternut squash; cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
4. Spoon squash filling over warmed tortillas, dividing equally. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold up each tortilla, envelope style. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 452, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 64, carb. (g): 46, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 788, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.