Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-1/4 pounds), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 bag (10 ounces) matchstick carrots
- 1 bag (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw
- 2/3 cup bottled sweet-and-sour stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled Asian chili paste
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice, cooked following package directions
- 1 cup wide, crispy chow-mein noodles
1. In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add pork; stir-fry until meat is just slightly pink inside, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove pork to platter; keep warm.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add carrots and slaw; stir-fry until crisp-tender, 8 minutes.
3. Stir in stir-fry sauce, soy sauce and chili paste. Add drained pineapple chunks and pork to skillet. Remove from heat; let stand until mixture is heated through.
4. Serve pork mixture over cooked rice. Sprinkle crispy noodles over top. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 519, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 56, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 70, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 564, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.