Chunks of pork and sweet peppers are combined with tomatoes seasoned with parsley flakes and oregano in this scrumptious main-dish recipe. Serve over pasta to complete the meal.
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot; add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add pork and cook 5 minutes, until lightly browned, being careful not to let garlic burn. Stir in peppers and onion and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add tomatoes and break up with a wooden spoon. Stir in the oregano, parsley and black pepper.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat. Lower to medium-low heat and simmer, with the lid ajar, for 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, cook egg noodles following package directions. Drain.
5. Serve pork and peppers over noodles.