The soy marinade is also used as a sauce to serve with the pork roast for this flavorful dinner recipe.
1. In large bowl, combine garlic, water, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper. Add pork, fat side up. Cover; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 12 hours.
2. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pork, fat side up, in roasting pan. Add 1/4 cup marinade; pour remaining marinade into small saucepan.
3. Roast pork in 450 degree F oven 50 to 60 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade in roasting pan. If pan gets too dry, add 1/4 cup water. Let pork stand 10 minutes before thinly slicing.
4. Meanwhile, bring marinade in saucepan to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Drizzle sliced pork with warm marinade sauce. Serve with rice, spinach, red peppers and pineapple. Makes 8 servings.