- 1 tube (17 ounces) prepared polenta, sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 4 Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 leeks (mostly white part), cleaned and cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
1. Grill or broil polenta slices until lightly browned.
2. Saute sausage, garlic and leeks in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes. Add beans; cook 3 minutes. Serve over grilled polenta. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 183, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 37, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 343, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.