Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 425°F 18 mins to 20 mins
- 1 frozen pizza dough (16 ounces), thawed
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham, cut into 1-1/2 x 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Braeburn or Crispin apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in half through root end and thinly sliced crosswise
- Pinch red-pepper flakes
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Roll pizza dough out into 12-inch round. Place on sheet pan or pizza pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over dough. Top with ham, apple slices and onion. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and red-pepper flakes.
3. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 290, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 483, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.