Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Chill 2 hrs or overnight Bake 425°F 30 mins
- 1 loaf ltalian bread, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess liquid
- 4 ounces packaged stick pepperoni, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large tomato, cored and diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Coat shallow 12 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Toss together bread, spinach, pepperoni, tomato, cheese and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Spread evenly in prepared dish.
3. Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour evenly over bread mixture. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove dish from fridge; let stand 5 minutes. Remove plastic wrap; cover with foil.
5. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 367, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 186, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 958, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.