Let this pre-sliced ham recipe, glazed with a mixture of Dijon mustard, spreadable fruit, and brown sugar, be the star of your next holiday buffet.
1. In small bowl, whisk together spreadable pineapple jam, mustard, brown sugar, oil, garlic powder and allspice until smooth.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham in large roasting pan. Add 3/4 cup water to pan. Cover pan loosely with foil.
3. Bake ham in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
4. Brush ham generously with some of glaze, about 1/2 cup. Return to oven. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Brush with additional glaze, about 1/4 cup. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with remaining glaze if desired and the Cranberry-Pineapple Chutney (see recipe on www.familycircle.com). Makes 24 servings.