This garlic and herb quick bread, flecked with bits of pepperoni, sun-dried tomatoes, and cheese, is perfect to serve with a soup or salad.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat the bottom of an 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
3. In medium-size bowl, whisk eggs, milk and olive oil until blended; stir in pepperoni, sun-dried tomatoes and cheese. Make a well in flour mixture; pour in egg mixture. Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
4. Gently scrape into pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Remove pan to rack to cool 5 minutes. Run a spatula around edges. Remove bread from pan; cool on rack. Makes 1 loaf (16 slices).