Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Broil 15 mins
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely crushed black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely crushed white pepper
- pinch ground hot red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander seeds
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork loin chops, about 3/4 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
1. Heat broiler.
2. Stir together cumin, salt, black and white peppers, hot red pepper, coriander, garlic and olive oil in small bowl until well mixed. Rub on both sides of chops.
3. Broil pork chops 3 inches from gas broiler or 1-1/2 inches from electric broiler, turning once, until crispy on on the outside and still slightly pink near bone, about 15 minutes total cooking time. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 394, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 113, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 612, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.