1. Place a large resealable plastic bag into a large glass measuring cup and fold down the edges. Add peaches, sugar, vinegar, oil, onion flakes, mustard, bouillon, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. Squeeze out air and seal tightly. Shake bag to mix ingredients.
2. Place pork chops into a second resealable food storage bag and seal. Place the 2 bags into a third bag; seal, label and freeze for up to 2 months.To Cook:
3. Thaw in refrigerator 2 days.
4. Season pork chops with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the pork chops 4 minutes per side.
5. Remove 1/4 cup of the liquid from the peach freezer bag and mix with cornstarch. Set aside.
6. Add the contents of the peach freezer bag to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 3 minutes. Stir reserved cornstarch mixture into the skillet; simmer 1 minute.
7. Serve chops with the sauce, wild and white rice pilaf and steamed green beans.