1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, coat large nonstick skillet with ovenproof handle with nonstick cooking spray. Add onion; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add ham; cook 1 minute. Set aside.
3. Lightly beat eggs, egg whites, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper in medium-size bowl. Stir in drained pasta and ham mixture from skillet.
4. Recoat same skillet with nonstick spray. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook over medium heat 3 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven.
5. Bake in 450 degree F oven 10 minutes or until top is set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.