Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops, about 8 ounces each
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 pound whole-wheat spaghetti, cooked following package directions
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper; saute 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
2. Stir cornstarch into the broth; add to skillet and simmer 1 minute until thickened. Add in capers, lemon juice and pork chops. Cover and simmer 3 minutes or until internal temperature registers 145 degrees F. Stir in parsley.
3. Serve chops with cooked spaghetti and steamed broccoli. Spoon sauce over spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 474, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 499, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.