Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 7 mins
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops, about 8 ounces each
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Tossed salad (optional)
1. In a small bowl, stir together marmalade, soy sauce and mustard until combined. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper; saute 3 minutes, turn and saute 2 more minutes. Spoon marmalade mixture over the top of the chops. Cook, covered, an additional 2 minutes or until internal temperature registers 145 degrees F.
3. Sprinkle hazelnuts over pork chops and serve with cooked brown rice and a tossed salad, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 491, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 529, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.