1. Line 9-inch pie plate with piecrust.
2. Beat eggs in bowl. Brush 1 tablespoon egg over piecrust. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Place sausage and artichoke hearts in skillet. Cover with water. Simmer 6 minutes. Drain. Place artichoke pieces on paper toweling; pat dry. Cut sausage into thin slices; reserve. Set aside 12 artichoke pieces for garnish.
4. Place oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
5. Blend remaining eggs, olives, ricotta and Parmesan in blender.
6. Spoon sliced sausage and artichokes over crust. Pour in cheese mixture. Arrange reserved artichoke pieces on top.
7. Bake in lowest part of 400 degree oven 30 to 33 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack 10 minutes. Slice.